Tron is a decentralized protocol based on Blockchain technology created by the Chinese Justin Sun. Its objective is to create an internet free of intermediaries, allowing a direct bridge between consumers and producers.
Tron’s idea is very similar in many ways to Ethereum’s – despite Ethereum being a complete platform with more possibilities – and therefore, we can consider both competitors, as they are exploring similar niches.
The idea of removing the middleman from the process would reduce user costs and increase producers’ profits through Tron’s intelligent codes. The scenario is fascinating for both sides.
Tron Price History
TRON is a relatively new cryptocurrency released in late 2017, while its network came into being in 2018.
Tron Price Dynamics:
- At the time of its recent creation of the ICO phase, its price was $0.002.
- After the token currency was released, its price appreciated $0.05 in December 2017.
- The highest price ever reached was $0.30 for 1 TRON coin during January 2018.
- Shortly after that, the price plummeted to $0.03-0.04.
- After the network was released in early May, the price appreciated $0.08 before plummeting again.
- In late November 2018, it hit a low of $0.01.
- In June, the price moved upward to $0.047 and plummeted until 2020.
- The minimum price TRON achieved was on March 13, 2020, when the coin had a value of $0.00686.
- The current price is $0.06069 per TRX coin. The cryptocurrency has displayed strong growth since achieving its least value.
What to Expect From Tron Price in 2022?
Considering the 2022 price predictions for TRON, its regular price would be $0.10 until the end of the year. The maximum price would be $0.15; the minimum price would range from $0.048 to $0.042.
Benefits of Buying Tron (TRX)
One of the most excellent benefits of Tron is that it mightily cuts down the level of volatility that users are very likely to be exposed to on the internet. Some other benefits of the TRX platform are as follows:
- Good job prospects, as the entertainment industry is one of the most valuable areas of the world economy, which always has the community’s support.
- High speed of payments and good opportunities for the scalability of the blockchain network since the absolute number of tokens has been issued at once and the transactions in the system are confirmed by the POS method.
- The market value of the tokens is low, which allows small brokers to make investments.
- The platform uses smart contracts in its operation, which allows secure transactions without the involvement of third parties.
Tron Price Prediction 2022, and Beyond
Tron’s price has been managing to keep the bullish momentum alive so far, trading at a price of not more than $0.2. At present, it will take a very long time to go beyond even $1 in 2022 and maybe beyond. To be precise, the TRON price is most likely to achieve $0.12 as predicted for the year-end of 2022 but in a short period. However, the world of cryptocurrency is all the way replete with surprises, and therefore, a more significant boost may contribute to letting the price get at the target.
Will Tron Rise Further?
The token is still significantly high for long-term investors, but the Tron price prediction will be challenging to estimate. After all, you’re facing a lot of competition, and you still don’t have as much control over the general public as these competitors do. Still, these investors will be happy to work and expect a $1 price target. There is no guarantee that it will reach this goal.
As we have just seen in the previous topic, the TRON project is clearly at an early stage. There is no doubt that the venture is promising and that it has been gaining more and more popularity in the Blockchain universe.
The fact is that if Tron delivers what it promises, the chances of success are very high. However, what we have so far are just promises, and any attempt to predict its future will be mere guesswork.
However, despite suspicions, the project appears to support major Chinese investors. Nor can we forget that Tron is headquartered in a country with more than 1 billion inhabitants, which gives it a considerable possibility of users.
Now, after all this analysis, it is up to you to decide whether it is worth investing in the currency. Just be sure never to invest more than you are prepared to lose, not just in cryptocurrencies but in any other risky market.